Skilled Nursing (847) 956-4095
Skilled Nursing Care That Feels Like Home
Rehabilitation services and nursing care at The Moorings has embraced a philosophy of Person-Centered Care. We agree to honor the choices, preferences and abilities of all residents.
Our skilled nursing caregivers specialize in the care of older adults and respond to the health care needs of each resident. Every nurse completes a comprehensive assessment of each resident and then creates an individual care plan, based on input from the resident and the resident’s family. Our registered nurses lead multi-disciplinary teams who deliver the care outlined.
Registered nurses and licensed practical nurses are on duty 24-hours a day. They coordinate daily skilled nursing care, which may include directing resident rehabilitation, maintaining nutrition and administering medication. They supervise the nursing assistants to ensure every resident receives the highest level of care.
We've created the ultimate in senior nursing care comfort:
- Design elements that will make you feel at home in a welcoming, friendly environment
- A country kitchen
- An inviting dining room
- A living room with cozy chairs and a large-screen TV to provide just the right setting to help you get better quickly
- Sun-filled rooms that overlook our beautiful campus, flowering terraces, gardens and ponds
- Music programs with live music and interactive movement
- Pet visits from lovable four-legged friends
- Arts and crafts activities, from painting and needlework projects to working with clay
- Games to provide intellectual stimulation, encourage socialization and conversation, and evaluate memory
Our nurses also coordinate the services needed upon discharge.