The Highlands Assisted Living at The Moorings of Arlington Heights
A $70M expansion project that will include construction of a new chapel/fellowship hall and 70 additional assisted living apartments, scheduled to be completed by the end of 2017, and 20 new assisted living / memory support apartments, which are slated for completion the following year
For those who cherish their independence but need a little assistance to enjoy life to the fullest, The Highlands Assisted Living at The Moorings of Arlington Heights makes life a little easier and safer. Located within a beautiful 45-acre campus and as a part of Presbyterian Homes' continuum of care, this assisted living community in Arlington Heights offers personalized levels of care and services including short-term rehabilitation, skilled nursing care and specialized memory care when you need them.
Assisted Living Services & Amenities includes:
- 24-hour assistance with activities of daily living; (dressing, grooming and bathing)
- Three delicious meals served tableside
- Beautiful residences with walk-in closets, kitchenettes, individually controlled thermostats
- Licensed nursing staff 24-hours a day/7 days a week.
- Continuum of care including skilled nursing, rehabilitation services and memory support
- Scheduled transportation
- Utilities included: local phone, basic cable and WiFi
- Housekeeping and personal laundry services
- Daily Intellectual, social and spiritual activities including our comprehensive activity program “Choices” based on the seven dimensions of wellness
- Salon and spa
- Wellness clinic
- Daily classes in the fitness center and studio
- Underground parking
- Outdoor gardens and walking paths in a 45-acre gated community
Personalized care and support when you need it
Our staff provides a compassionate, intuitive way of caring. We build relationships with our residents, the kind that create trust and lead to better care. The Highlands at The Moorings of Arlington Heights offers a variety of apartment options for older adults, including studio and one bedroom homes with full bath.
At The Highlands at The Moorings of Arlington Heights we don’t believe assisted living and independent living are mutually exclusive. We’ve designed our assisted living program to help residents stay as independent as they can while remaining safe and comfortable.
Select Floor Plans
Get a firsthand look at the beautiful Arlington Heights assisted living residences, complete with individually controlled heating and air conditioning, bathrooms with safety features and walk-in shower, kitchenette with refrigerator and more.
- To view The Mulberry, studio floor plan, click here
- To view The Sycamore, one-bedroom floor plan, click here
- To view The Juniper, deluxe one-bedroom floor plan, click here
Advice & Resources for Families and Caregivers
At Presbyterian Homes we've been helping families find the answers they need and providing the best care for their families for over a century.
Through the years, we've learned a thing or two. Whether you find the retirement living or care assistance you need at a Presbyterian Homes community, or somewhere else, we're pleased to share what we know with you. Click to access advice and resources.